1. Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, we promise never to release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes.
3. Your information will not be used for any other reason other than to process your orders and to keep you informed of new products and offers that may become available. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you, for the purposes of contesting and correcting inaccuracies, or requesting that your personal data be deleted. This will be supplied to you in a posted letter, in accordance with statutory time limits and for an admin fee of £10, as permitted by law.
4. The amount of personal data you provide to us is your choice. If you are signing up for our newsletter, we need your email address and name, etc. The personal data collected can include your name, address and contact details and interests/preferences. Where you enter your credit card details for an online transaction, that data is only used by our Secure Payment Processor, PayPal to process your payment and is not subsequently stored by us.
5. Protecting the security of all personally-identifiable information is of the utmost concern to us, so we have taken technical and organisational measures to protect the security of your personal data. Once we receive your information, we will take reasonable precautions to ensure its security on our systems. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our users' personal information and maintain their privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of such personal information.
6. You can opt out of our mailing list by emailing us and in any commercial email messages you receive from us.